What is a brand?
Put simply the corporate image of your business and what people relate to your business is your brand:
- Your companies logo
- The typeface used on all marketing material
- A colour or colours used within your logo and marketing material
- A consistent use of an image ( Flawless layout have the golden section swirl used as an image on all promotional marketing materials.
- Piece of music (radio jingle).
Your perceived brand relates to:
- Consistency in design style and advertising
- Customer service ( An ignored customer not only looses you that person but everyone else that hears about the unfortunate experience).
- Public relations has an impact on your brand, keep promises you make.
What is a identity?
Everything visual relating to your brand:
- Logo (a emblem that represents all your identity & brand)
- Stationery (letterhead, continuation sheets, compliments slip, business card, envelopes, etc.)
- Promotional marketing materials (flyers, brochures, books, postcards websites, this list is endless.)
- Apparel Design (uniformed appearance of staff, t-shirts, beer mats)
- Signage (vehicle livery, Interior & exterior design)